I’m very excited to be working with a leading global business based in the South West of England.
We’re looking to appoint a senior leader in an autonomous position working with stakeholders at an executive level to support business growth.
As a senior manager you and your team will be utilising both external market intelligence and internal customer sales data to provide strategic and tactical insight to the sales divisions and to stakeholders up to Executive level.
You will need:
- The gravitas and presence to exert influence, inspire and engage at all levels (especially at senior level).
- A proven track record of using the Strategic Framework to build high level reports.
- Natural ability in leading high performing teams.
- Experience leading global/ regional, cross functional projects.
- Previous experience working for a global or regional business (ie. EMEA, APAC etc).
- Market Intelligence experience (Competitive landscaping, market assessment, etc)
- Confident and articulate presenter with the ability to produce high level reports.
If you have the required skills listed above, we would really like to hear from you.
This company are keen to appoint an experienced professional with a strong business acumen; an excellent understanding of economics and the ability to interpret market trends is essential.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone wanting to join an ambitious organization in a role where you can truly make your mark.
Client can offer a salary of £70,000 - 80,000 (dep on experience) + bonus and excellent benefits package.
For more information and a job spec call Jay Brooks at WeDoData on 0117 3027500, Message via LI or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to share with anyone you think may be interested.