Senior Enterprise Architect
£95,000 + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Enterprise Architect to join a leading bank’s office in Central London.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the technological change within the business with a view of the long-term impact on the firm-wide architecture
- Supporting the development of the IT roadmap and collaborate to produce a plan and vision for business’ long-term goals
- Liasing with internal and external stakeholders to support the development of technology products that are highly scalable and available on a number of channels.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should possess:
- A proven track record of defining and implementing technical strategies in the financial sector under a CIO or equivalent
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals as well as excellent leadership and motivational skills
This is an exciting role for an experienced Enterprise Architect looking to make their next move.
For more information on this role and if it sounds like your next career move please get in touch with a copy of your latest CV.