Marketing and Commercial – Digital Analyst
£45,000 - £60,000
Are you a Digital Analyst looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Are you a Marketing and Commercial Digital Analyst with a love of solving data problems?
Are you a Marketing and Commercial Digital Analyst with a background of financial services?
If so then this role could be a perfect fit for you!
I am currently looking for a Marketing and Commercial Digital Analyst, to join a successful and growing Finance company in the heart of London.
The Digital Analyst will sit within the Acquisition & Retention team, but this role will also involve managing stakeholders across the Commercial, Tech, Product and BI teams
Alongside this, as a Marketing and Commercial Digital Analyst, your primary day-to-day duties will involve managing our external agency on digital analytics implementations and working on longer-term analysis projects as necessary.
You will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and improvement of data and analytics across the Commercial function of the firm and work with the Head of Product Development, and other Commercial heads, to build a data and analytics strategy to meet the business objectives.
You will need to be able to build dashboards for the Commercial teams to allow them to monitor KPIs day-to-day and also fully understand the end-to-end user-journeys so that you can perform ad-hoc analysis to discover new insights or investigate and solve any issues that may arise.
• Knowledge of basic applied statistics
• Working knowledge of how to clean/manipulate large datasets using R, Python or similar
• Experience working with the Google 360 stack of marketing and analytics products: Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, BigQuery, Data Studio etc.
• Experience working in, or closely with, a client-focused Product team
• Experience capturing business requirements and turning them into detailed functional design specifications in an Agile development setting, including the definition of Minimum Viable Products
• Ability to present and articulate findings in a concise and consumable manner
· Dashboarding experience (Qlikview preferred)
· Metabase experience
· Experience working with mobile attribution software such as Appsflyer or competitor
· Knowledge of Rest/JSON APIs
· Experience working with Marketing Automation Platforms
· An interest in financial markets or foreign exchange trading would be a plus
· Statistical modelling experience
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an established and successful team, embedded in a fantastic organisation.
Please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.