Munich - Germany
Up to €70,000
I have an opportunity to join a global leader consultancy who use scientific methodologies to assist their client base..
They are looking for a Java Developer to join their office in Munich where you will be responsible for creating new features within their current software applications. This will include being involved in the design process and providing technical assistance for end users.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Code and implement new functionality for big data systems.
• Provide technical assistance and documentation for end users
• Liaise with key stakeholders within the business to identify their current need and provide guidance on technical capabilities and limitations
• Assist in the development of design specifications with various team members
• Experience in Web Application development
• Java ( J2EE/JS2E / Java 8)
• SOA and Web Services ( RESTfull)
• XML (XPATH, XSLT, XSD)
• Ability to speak German
For more information please reply with a copy of your most recent CV.