IT Project Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and personable IT Project Manager to join a growing law firm based in central Bristol.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
• Managing all facets of IT project management across the full development lifecycle
• Communicating expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising results
• Defining, delivering strategic plans to implement IT projects
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate should possess:
• Experience in a similar role within the Legal sector
• An proven track record of delivery of successful service as well as continuous improvement to IT processes
• Ideally ITIL and PRINCE2 accreditation
This is a role that will allow you to work with the latest technologies, will push you to develop your skills and have the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team.
For more information on this role and if it sounds like your next career move please get in touch with a copy of your latest CV.