Do you have experience within the Finance sector, particularly Savings and Investment?
Do you want to work for FTSE100 company in a highly skilled and growing data team?
We are looking for an Insight Analyst with a passion for analytics, mixed with great commercial focus.
We are keen to hear from people with a Digital/Data Analytical background who are passionate about the companies clients in order to understand what they are doing and trying to explain why. By providing meaningful insights, you will be central to improving the overall client experience, improving the efficiency of marketing strategies along with helping key stakeholders make critical commercial and strategic decisions.
The ideal Insight Analyst will be someone with a mix of analytical skills, great commercial focus, some knowledge of the industry and someone who is willing to transform their insights into action.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting stakeholders across the company by answering ad-hoc requests, drawing actionable insights and providing recommendations
- Assist in the production of full, timely and accurate MI, reports and mailing/email lists
- Proactively identify trends and opportunities within our data and translate them into improved new business or enhanced client experience
- Collaborating on day to day marketing campaigns and reporting on their effectiveness
- Work alongside project teams and senior stakeholders to help shape investigations and questions that involve client behaviours or actions
Desirable skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a data analytics insight team
- Knowledge of how databases work
- Adobe Marketing Cloud (Campaign/Analytics/Data Workbench)
- Collaboration tools, in particular JIRA and Confluence
- Google Analytics
- Web tagging and tracking