Head of Data
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Head of Data required for an exciting award winning Agency based in London who are known to be a company who keep up to date with all the newest technologies. My client has over 500 + large scale clients and over 20 + offices around the globe. This agency is incredibly well established in the industry and it is a great opportunity to join!
As a Head of Data you will be an individual who is responsible for showing leadership across various projects with numerous different clients also delivering a clear strategy to how projects will be carried out from start to finish. In addition to this you will be ensuring client and stakeholder management requirements are met.
- Responsible for implementing strategies in order to meet client requirements
- Lead the Data Science and Analytics team
- Mentoring Data Scientists & sharing knowledge
- Manage relationships with teams within the company
- Experience in statistical modelling
- Advanced knowledge in analytical tools and techniques
- 5+ years’ experience in analytics within a commercial environment
- Proven experience in leading projects and met client requirements.
Data Science, Head of Data, Analytical, Strategy, Data Planning, External Stakeholders, Project Based, Delivery Requirements, Data Engineering, Senior Data Scientist, Python, R, C#, Data Insight