Senior Data Scientist
Salary: to £60,000
Senior Data Scientist required to come into a forward thinking analytics company who focus on insight that have real world implications.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will be part of the research team which is responsible for influencing business decisions through insight gained from customer and market data.
As part of the Research team your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for creating statistical models using Python, R or Similar
• Providing insight to internal stakeholders based on empirical research
• Responsible for providing actionable insight on customer behavior using models such as models segmentation, linear models, general linear models and regression
• Analysing big data sets and suggesting new and innovative way of applying applying statistical methods to data
• Python, R or Similar
• Experience with statistical modelling (k-mean, Regression, general linear models)
• Statistical masters or PHD
This current role offers an excellent opportunity for you to enhance and further you skills using statistical techniques. The employer is an established company which will offer you a magnificent opportunity to grow within the role as well as offering a wide range of benefits. If you consider yourself a dynamic thinker who also has a creative streak this is the job role for you.
Data Scientist, Statistician, Research, Regression, K-means, linear, Big Data, R, Python, MATLAB, Insight, Analysis, Masters, PHD, Modelling, Statistics