Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Data Engineer required by non for profit organisation based in Devon. Due to expansion they are looking for enthusiastic Data Engineer who has a strong background in data migration, data planning and creating data pipelines.
As a Data Engineer you will be required to ensure data migration and data pipelines are created and managed to a high standard. You will also be assisting the data lead as well as engaging with senior stakeholders to develop and maintain the new data architecture.
- To develop the data architecture and champion its use across the business.
- To be able engage with stakeholders to ensure the data architecture is in line with business plan.
- To lead data migration process and ensure all data is stored in the correct manner.
- To work alongside the larger IT team to collaborate on the data processes and various other projects to achieve the desired result.
- Coding experience e.g. C#, Java etc.
- Data Mapping Experience
- Data Architecture/ Data Warehousing design experience
If this is a role that is off interest to you, please contact Sid Kandasamy on 0117 302 7500.