- Job Reference: 00000227-1
- Date Posted: 17 May 2019
- Recruiter: We Do Data
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £25,000 to £31,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Sid Kandasamy
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0117 302 7500
Salary: Up to £31,000
Based in the heart of Berkshire, Our client is looking for a Data analyst to come into one of the UKs premier consultancies. The company prides itself on delivering a high standard of service to its clients through continued investment, regular improvements & a passion for delivering a high standard of customer service.
As part of the team which is responsible for influencing business decisions through insight gained from operational, and customer your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Analysing season fluctuations of sales in key areas to suggest models.
• Providing actionable insight to key internal stakeholders
• Perform data extraction and formatting from various sources to consolidate statistical data for review
• Preform quantitative analysis & statistical modelling to forecast future patterns and trends.
Data Analyst - key skills:
Statistical Modelling (R or Python)
Microsoft BI Stack
This an excellent opportunity for you to join a vibrant team based in the center of Berkshire, where you will be collating and analyzing statistical data to drive forward company revenue.
SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Excel, Insight, Stakeholder management