££27,000 to £30,000
We’re looking for a BI Developer to join the BI team within a forward thinking and dynamic company based in Thame, Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for a Junior BI Developer with experience of Power BI to join an established team and develop your career in Business Intelligence.
As BI Developer you will be responsible for the visualisations and bespoke reporting portals to clients using MS SQL Server and BI tools including Logi Info.
Your role will be to produce visualisations of client data in formats to meet agreed requirements and effectively write T-SQL to query SQL Server database tables and views. You will also be involved in gathering, feasibility and prototyping of requirements. Also ensuring the production meets good UX design standards and is consistent with expectations of the BI team.
In order to be considered for the position you will need;
- Proven experience with Power BI
- Experience of reporting tools like SAP Crystal Reports, SSRS, Tableau or something similar
- Good understanding and experience of T-SQL and understanding of tables, relationships, joins and aggregations
- Understanding of basic web development
- Excellent communication skills in order to liaise effectively with the internal client account teams
If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and I’ll be in touch with more information.