- Job Reference: 00000220-1
- Date Posted: 6 February 2019
- Recruiter: We Do Data
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Sid Kandasamy
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0117 302 7500
Business Systems Analyst
I have an opportunity to join a global leader in the FMCG sector who supply some of the world's best known brands in retail, home and industrial markets. As a Business Systems Analyst you will be working with key stakeholders within the business to ensure consistent delivery of business critical applications that will improve performance and increase value.
- Maintain and develop current operating systems, MS Dynamics AX, Aeromark and Electronic Data Interchange.
- Liaise with key players in the business to correctly identify business need.
- Work alongside IT professionals to address networking and hardware needs.
- Create and run reports that provide an insight into performance within the business against set KPI's
- Train members of staff on newly implemented systems.
- Commercial IT experience with relevant degree or similar.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Evidenced working of; Microsoft Dynamics AX, ERP software, SQL Server, Electronic Data Interchange and BI reporting tools (Power BI, SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)